Thursday, December 7, 2006

Understanding Islam and the Muslims

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Hello everybody out there. This is my first blogging experience. I start my posts with some summarized details of my religion. This section will be a continuous one, updated on a weekly basis (of course if I got spare time). There will definitely be posts under various topics in the following weeks. The posts here may not convey complete descriptions of the subject. My intention here is to just share the knowledge I’ve experienced. So I hope you will be pleased with it.

Thank You.

S.M.Mohammed Mafaz

Understanding Islam and the Muslims

What is Islam?

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all his prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world’s population, islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith..

No comments: